Being the first and only Flight Service Station in VATSIM to cover Top-Down for Capital Airports, we are a team who takes our job seriously with dedication and commitment. Do read the information below to find out more about our extensive coverage.
Covered FIRs FL245-Unlimited
Yangon | VYYY
Bangkok | VTBB
Ho Chi Minh | VVTS
Hanoi | VVVV
Phnom Penh | VDPP
Vientiane | VLVT
Manila | RPHI
Ujung Pandang | WAAF
Jakarta | WIIF
Singapore | WSJC
Kuala Lumpur | WMFC
Kota Kinabalu | WBFC
South East Asia FSS has multiple airways with Flight Level Allocation Scheme (FLAS) to facilitate procedural control. Although our facility covers the area with full radar coverage with RVSM separation, please do check the document and plan the appropriate flight level to avoid potential conflicts.
FSS Controller Requirements
Updated 25 October 2020
1. Minimum rating of Controller (C1) is required.
2. Divisional Controllers must attain a minimum of 150 hours on a Single CTR Facility in one of the active vACCs in VATSEA. The hours must be gained with a C1 rating or higher.
a. Singapore [WSJC_CTR]
b. Malaysia [WMFC_CTR]
c. Thailand [VTBB_CTR]
d. Indonesia [WIIF_CTR]
e. Philippines [RPHI_CTR]
f. Vietnam [VVTS_CTR]
g. Hong Kong [HKG_CTR]
- VYYF, WBFC, WAAF, VVVV, VDPP & VLVT FIRs are not included in the list due to the inadequacy of traffic for evaluation.
- Applicants cannot combine 2 FIR hours from any of the listed FIRs.
3. Must be familiar with airport operations listed above.
4. Visiting Controllers may apply for ASEA FSS if they are an Active Controller in any other FSS Departments without the requirement for section 2.
An evaluation will be done to ensure that you are up to standard to manage all traffic in our airspace without external assistance. Only then can your ASEA controller rating be approved.
Note: ASEA sector files are only available for EuroScope. Please be proficient with the controller client.
If you meet these requirements, drop an email to email@example.com